Taste the Monferrato
We’ll take you in our world, a journey between sinuous hills, intriguing tastes and flavors, absolutely curious and definitely unconventional. Are you ready for your tasting of Monferrato wines? Are you ready to start?
The Farmer's breakfast
Bread, salami and a glass of bonarda.
Often, simple things are the best choice, something that we miss on a daily basis, those things we look for as much as authentic, genuine and unique ones.
The aim of this tasting is exactly this, a simple path, a carefree happy moment, detached from reality.
As a famous italian song would say: “a glass of wine, with a sandwich, the happiness!”
Monferrato in a glass
3 lables paired with local cured meets and cheeses.
In this journey where all 5 senses will be the main character!
Get ready for an unusual, unconventional tasting. Step in the game, learn to use your olfactory memory, close your eyes and get carried away by the scents; will you guess them all?
Duration: 1h 30m
Taste all of Tenuta Genevrina’s labels!
No flight of fancy, no hint of Burmese carob or broken cyclamen stem: yet a pure tasting, subjective, where you can seek and discover a product that has been worth a year (and more) of hard work. Every bottle has been thought, imagined and dreamed. We can assure you one thing: every wine tastes like pure passion.
We’ll enjoy sharing with you our happiness!
My secret wine
Some candles, a magical atmosphere, a bottle of wine and enogastronomical tastings…
The most intimate Tenuta Genevrina’s tasting.
A private visit of our underground cellar, a table for two: let yourself be spoiled by the evocative and welcoming atmosphere, surrounded by barrels, candles and pure magic.
Passion in both wine and cellar!
Duration: 2h 30m
- Group Tasting: we organize winey visits for groups, if you are more than 10 people, call us! We will prepare for you a tailor made event!
- Custom made tastings: do you want a head to toe, tailor made tasting? Contact us, we’re here for you!
- Events: on reservation we can organize the perfect event for you, according to your needs, timetables and availability.
- Team building with Tenuta: do you own a business? Together we can build a training program package suited to your needs.
- Timetables: we kindly ask for a 24-hours notice for week day tastings, and a 48-hours one for week-end and holiday tastings. This to always ensure matching products that can reflect our philosophy: goodness, quality and sophistication.